girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Tuesday, September 21, 2004
5:13 pm

Another paper goes down the drain...

Maths p2 is the first runnerup in dalena's rank of traumatic prelim papers now. I'm probably the only person on earth who forgets to bring her calculator to school when there's a math paper. Quite glad I didn't waste my night studying maths, lit's so much more worth it!

I had a wonderful weekend but that led to regret. On sat went for a 3 hour steamboat buffet dinner at Coca (which was deliciously yummy!) but I went crazy when I saw the bill after that. Good thing I wasn't the one paying. It's seriously super expensive, maybe they raised the price for saturday nights. Then spent the next few nights watching vcds with sister until 5am in the morning (yes, I know I'm crazy), where both of us would proceed to sleep til 4pm the next day.

Somehow or another, the past few days felt like the prelims were already over. That is, until last night, when I realised that I haven't touched any of my 3 lit books (out of which 2 are new and we'd never been tested on). To put it in simpler terms, I freaked out. But it was a little too late. Ah well.

I hate it when I lend people things and they don't have the decency to return it. Prime example #1 is lending people notes and you know, up to today when the exam's over somebody has the freaking cheek to tell me he lost my notes. It's freaking irresponsible and I was so mad I swear I was fuming. It's not about whether I need my notes or whether the notes are useful, it's just that I like my things in order and it's MY notes anyway so I have the right to want them back whenever I feel like it and I want them back now. I'm not talking to him ever until he returns it. What a shithead.

Listening to: If I Am, Nine Days.