girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, September 25, 2004
2:51 am

Hairtalk.

Spent about 5 hours at the salon getting my hair washed, cut, blown, curled, teased into various styles just now...it took forever and ever but was pretty fun I suppose. Despite my countless protests he still cut my fringe anyway so I look like an idiotic doll now. :( Can't wait for my fringe to grow out again! I need to stop cutting my hair so often, the layers are increasing each time and my fringe gets progressively shorter. Shall not cut until the A's are over! (then again, that was what I said the last time too :|)

Freedom finally, now that prelims are more-or-less over. Well, that is until next tuesday for me, when the dreaded s papers start, but after next wednesday it's time to PAAAAAARTAAAAAAY! I can't imagine having to go through another round of this torture again for the A's, what a dreadful thought.

Recently, I've gotten addicted to the doll-maker, thanks to rachel. It's practically a virtual barbie site, but even better, because you can change the face shape, hairstyle, eyes, nose, mouth, outfit, background, and so on at will. Appeals to the inner girl in me. :)

It's time for a sleepover soon, haven't had one for ages and ages. And perhaps a trip or two to the beach? Anybody interested? ;)
--
I watched the clouds (transparent as lies), as they slipped from the moon like a nightgown, and whispered a prayer in the breath of a sigh. On the orphic wings of silent wishes, you'll receive it when all is still subdued and sublime in snapshot repose, before the first light awashes the world. Then I will stand before you, star-kissed and haloed by gentle moonbeams, a ripple in your dreams.

Listening to: Number 1 Crush, Garbage.