girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, September 30, 2004
11:43 pm

Mambo?

Hmm, Zouk was well, quite a blast, but that's not because of the place, but more because of the company. I suppose the music got better towards the end, though all the synchronised dance actions really were quite hilariously silly yet addictive at the same time. Note to self: the next time, I shan't go there so early! The dancefloor was so cold and empty, things only started heating up at 1am or so.

Anyhow, I must be horrendously unfit now. No more stamina left to last on the dancefloor. I was dead exhausted by the time we left, and woke up aching from head to toe at 4pm today! Practically had to drag my heavy carcass out of bed today so I could get my ass to town to meet lise. We tried on about a million dresses today but didn't really find anything we liked. Well, I have my eye on 2 dresses now actually, but still hoping to find something better. :/

(When your nights are lonely, close your eyes and I'll be with you. I'll be chasing rainbows, following the sun, searching for the answers I know will someday come. I'll be riding moonbeams, reaching for the stars, flying on clouds of dreams powered by your love, just to be with you.)

Listening to: On the wings of love, Clay Aiken.