girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, October 07, 2004
11:55 pm

feeling stupid.

I don't know why (well actually I do), but I'm feeling really stupid now. School is getting depressing, what I formerly thought was decent for prelims suddenly went crashing to the ground when it finally hit me that I'm deluding myself to think that I'm doing well. Just look around in rj, pick anybody you like, there's a 99% chance that the person is way more intelligent that I am and I can ever hope to be. Makes one wonder what on earth is an airhead like me doing in raffles. Makes me wonder why am I even bothering with all these university and scholarship applications and what not when I know perfectly well nobody in the right mind would want to take in a dunce like me.

RJ has three types of people - the truly smart ones, the muggers, and the dumb but lucky ones like me. The sad part of life is that luck doesn't last forever, lightning doesn't strike the same place twice, and things are not going to always remain favourable for me so that I would reap more than what I would sloppily and halfheartedly sow. Yet I'm not willing to invest all that hardwork and effort that is required to harvest desirable results. The luck is starting to run out, and it's running out fast.

Oh yes, and happy birthday lisa and derek too. Had haagen daz icecream and chocolate fondue for dessert too after celebrating with the cousins - looks like the throat won't be recovering soon either.

Soaking up Michelle Branch's Leap of Faith.