girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, October 04, 2004
11:31 pm

Silence of the voiceless.

I've officially lost my voice. :( My throat feels like there're a thousand nails scratching and grating against each other inside, perpetually parched and deprived of any blessed moisture, without any relief. My nose is alternating between being stuffed up and being leaky, basically it annoys the heck out of me. I so need to get better soon. If not I'll have to end up go around simply smiling at everybody, without uttering a single word, or risk incurring the ire of my wrathful, swollen throat.

Results were pleasant surprises so far, besides for one not-so-pleasant one for gp - oh who am I kidding, not-so-pleasant doesn't even start to describe it, considering how it reduced me to a useless puddle of tears reeking of disappointment and shock. I've absolutely no clue what went wrong with the gp paper this time, I've never seen such abysmal results for what by rights should be an easy, doable paper. Then again, you give some and you take some, considering that econs and geog have been rather good, I should be thankful because I have definitely reaped much much more than what I've sown for the prelims so far. Now there's only lit and math left, of which both seem to have pretty dismal prospects, but who cares about maths anyway, it's a lost cause for me. Nervously anticipating the lit results, but it seems like it'll take til the end of the week for the teachers to compile and key in the results, so ah well happy waiting to me.

Help, I want my voice back!

Listening to: Come Together, Aerosmith.