girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, November 08, 2004
9:30 pm

A temporary goodbye to mr tagboard.

Well, since there are a select few people with too much time who don't know how to keep their hormones in rein or curb their overwhelming spastic tendencies, the tagboard's off for now. Harmless light teasing I can take, ridiculously unfounded claims are just the limit. Since you guys don't know how to control yourself, I guess I'll have to get down to the censoring myself. No loss to me anyway, always wanted to remove the tagboard save for its convenience to my friends, but apparently there's been an influx of unwelcome visitors (who have alot of growing up to do - I pity your family because they're forced to face you everyday), so at least it gives me an additional reason to unclutter the blog a bit.

The commenting system is still up though, comment away as much as you like, but don't say I didn't mention that yaccs keeps track of your I.P. too, so think before you say anything, yes? Just make that little effort to use that little brain of yours, it may seem strenuous at first, being such a new and foreign activity to you, but it becomes easier after some practice. Maybe by then you'll have matured sufficiently enough for me to put the tagboard back without having to be subjected to such slander again.

(So much for all the retarded claims that you guys have slept with me, gone out with me, do anything dubious with me and whatnot before. Who do you think you are? I like smart and nice guys. Based on that alone, you don't qualify and probably never will. As if as I've nothing better else to do than go around sleeping with idiots so lacking in courage and a social life, they have to cower behind the anonymity the internet grants them. Gee.)

Meanwhile, maths awaits tomorrow, with a maniacal grin stretched widely over its numerical face. It fills me with dread just thinking about it!

Soaking up Shark Tale's CARWASH!.