girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Monday, December 06, 2004
8:59 pm

Tequila Sunrise.

RJC Prom Night 2004 - quite a blast, if you ask me. Everybody looked so good last night, perfectly polished, impeccably coiffured and snazzy attires. It was a night of glitzy glimmering memories, sparkling gowns and brilliant smiles that flash repeatedly in the recesses of my mind. Suntec wasn't so bad afterall, the food was decent (though hardly anybody did much eating), and the Conrad was just right opposite, with a really gorgeous bathroom - rubberduckies included!

The prom king and queen thing was odd, because well, we already knew beforehand who would be the winners. ;) Nevertheless, it's all in the name of good fun, though I have to say....poor amos. Haha! (oops) I'm glad to have been part of the whole nominees thing although I was dreading it earlier on, because I got to know jessica and david, such nice people they are, better! Congrats to keatloon and pam, our prom king and queen respectively too! They honestly deserved their titles. :)

Of course, the photo-taking was the highlight of the event, and my camera just had to strategically run out of battery in the middle of the night, leaving me helplessly stranded and unable to take pictures! How awful, I should really buy another battery pack and keep it as a spare or backup for future similar events. I'm still rather sad about it - because I wasn't able to take as many photos as I'd like, and missed out on taking pictures with too many people, so I'm now greatly dissatisfied!

I will miss the class, of course, as well as the people who've made the rjc experience such an enjoyable and memorable one for me. It still has yet to hit me that it's all over. My schooling life is over. Oh boy.

Oh and hey people, send me the pictures you have, or the urls you've uploaded them to! I'd like to take a look at them. Especially those whom I borrowed cameras from towards the end due to battery failure.

Glimpses of the night...*here*.

Spinning: Michelle Branch's Breathe.