girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, January 29, 2005
11:53 pm

Birthday season.

Wow it seems like late January to early February is the season for birthdays or something. There's this whole long string of birthdays lined up, awaiting for their turn to step out into the limelight and shine, before being quickly overshadowed by the next birthday. While it is all in good fun, with partying and countless celebrations, it is rather stressful to my poor, already-very-slim wallet! Not to mention that now with work and all, it really is difficult to find time to shop for presents. :( In fact, I haven't even gotten around buying my clothes for CNY yet, and CNY's in a week's time!

Anyhow, happy birthday to my darling meizhen today, and happy belated to ziyi! Had lots of fun today, post-lunch, shift #2 of distracting mz so that the rest could rush off and prepare for her surprise party - I heard she was really surprised and caught offguard. Pity I couldn't make it for hers though, because I had to run off to ziyi's house (which is gorgeous but stuck in the middle of nowhere bah) for her birthday thing too! Even mr khoo turned up, not bad eh. ;) I got there really late though, so didn't stay for long. Original intention was to run back to mz's house after that to stay over, but I suddenly remembered that I had to finish up an article for Monday's papers, so being the good, responsible and hardworking girl I am, I had to sacrifice my fun to go home and finish it up. :x

Alright. Off to settle the article now. -no life aura-

Spinning: Redhotchillipepper's Under the Bridge.