girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Tuesday, February 01, 2005
1:26 pm

Blog clones?

Oh man, what's up with everybody and the "Pieces of Me" template - the bright colourful one in red green and blue with a girl looking at you. I haven't blog surfed for quite awhile, and suddenly everyone has that template or something! To date I've found 6 people with that template - daphne, celest, micheteo, and 3 other friend's friends that I linked from weird places today. It's quite disturbing because I'd flip screens from one blog to another to find myself staring at the exact same picture, and for a brief moment I thought my alt+tab was spoilt or something.

Remind me to keep making my own personalised blog templates, or get the ready-made ones off some obscure site that nobody visits. At least, up till now I have yet to find anyone within the same circle who shared any of my templates. THANKFULLY.

Anyhow, at work now, waiting to go off to lunch. It suddenly hit me that I reallyreallyreally need CNY clothes because I am so running out of time.

3 more days, and I'll be facing the last year of my teenage life. Eighteen was such an ideal age - but like a transient butterfly, it alights upon your outstretched arm for a brief moment, then flitters off quietly into the sky - never to return again.