girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Wednesday, February 23, 2005
5:47 pm

The Envy Syndrome.

After surfing around idly, reading people's blogs and such, I've realised how much of a non-life I have now. Everybody seems to be having so much fun, catching up with everyone, going partying, watching movies, going out with friends...which makes me wonder once again, why do I choose to be stuck in this freezer of an office, sadly overworked and underpaid? :(

Anyway, work has it perks in addition to its downs. Just that there seems to be more than a fair share of downs relative to the perks, so hmm.

Ooh, and I gotta remember to click on "Publish Post" instead of "Save as Draft" as I always do so often when I'm distracted.

A level results will be released next Friday, 4 March, if I'm right. My, my, Doomday is arriving all too soon. :| On the other hand, it'll be nice to see everybody in our batch back in school again, but sadly it'll be in the spanking new campus instead of the cozy dilapidated old one we all grew to love in the past two years.

Things never do stay the same, do they?