girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Tuesday, March 29, 2005
2:20 pm

Tremors.

Anybody felt the tremors from the earthquake at Northern Sumatra last night? It was a little disconcerting - in the middle of the night, the chandeliers in the living room starting making clinking noises that grew progressively louder, but I dismissed it as the wind's work. My sister, after happily spinning around in the room to watch her long skirt swirl around her in dizzy delight, started feeling slightly nauseous and giddy - but she waved it away, thought she was merely feeling sick from spinning about too much. Then suddenly, my table jolted and started shaking, and for a split second the image of being on a ship in turbulent waters flashed through my mind, before I realised that we were experiencing tremors, and yelled "EARTHQUAKE!" to my sister.

Apparently the people who felt the tremors mostly lived in the northeastern part of Singapore, but the weird thing is I live in the southwest central part, so no idea why we felt it too?!
--
Everybody should go invest in a web-camera, it's lots of fun! I spent half of last night stifling my laughter as I watched dart acting cute on webcam. Too bad I don't know how to make mine work though, so it was a one-way thing. I watched him wink, pout, scrunch up his face, smoke (#%&#%?!) and even blow me a goodnight kiss! :p It was really amusing, not to mention that he's pretty cute too so that was an added bonus. :P

p/s: Happy 21st birthday Derrick!