girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Tuesday, April 05, 2005
4:13 pm

Saturday sallies.

Serene on saturday: "I still find it quite ironic that out of all of us (ie the ny geppers), da turned out to be the most dilligent and hardworking one after graduating from jc! Like hello, this is the girl who used to sleep through all her classes and not do her homework, and now she's the one working the hardest at her job! If I'd collected bets for this a year ago the odds would be 500 to 1 for her, man."

I think I almost choked with laughter when she said that. It *is* quite an irony, isn't it? :P

Saturday sure was an eventful day though - sprinkled with lots of drama and iced with emotions. By the end of the day I was so amused yet hassled about the situation I got myself into that I went slightly offkey and everybody thought I went mad. Anyhow, I dug my own grave, so now all I can do is hide in it as a temporary measure.

The rest of my days passed relatively smoothly. There doesn't seem to be much wind in my sails now, so I'm just slowly cruising along, lounging around under the sun, lazily watching the world go by.