girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, April 07, 2005
10:47 pm

Shiny new highlights!

Today is the day I devirginised my formerly virgin hair and finally decided to get some highlights! And well, so far so good - no regrets. :)

Getting a haircut and such is always therapeutic for me for some strange reason. I walked out of the salon feeling strangely light-headed and bouncy, and everybody agreed that the happy girl who walked out of the salon looked really different from the frumpy boring one that walked in two hours ago. So far, all I've received are compliments, compliments, and more compliments about my lovely hair, so I'm a happy happy girl! *egoboost*

Of course, it also gave me the chance to catch up with my darlin' michelle too (we got our hair done together). She got some subtle copper highlights, and I, brown! We were both immensely satisfied with the results - especially since we got it at promotional price too.

Okay, enough talking about my hair now.

Eddie is threatening to take away a story from me if I don't come up with any leads on it by tomorrow because he says I've got too much work on my hands already and he doesn't want me to drown. I know he means well, but I'm sad because I really want to do this story - so off to do more research I go!

p/s: Uploaded a pic of me and my new hairstyle but the colour didn't really show up in the photo for some reason. Must be the flash. If you know where to look, go look, if not - ASK ME. :D