girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, June 19, 2005
10:36 am

Happy fathers' day.


Today was family day right to the very core. Dinner wasn't particularly fantastic, but very nice. And heartwarming. And everything such a special day should be.

Despite the cigarette stench, I'm glad daddy's home. Everything feels more complete with him around sometimes, although I always claim that his presence or absence doesn't really affect me.

I have strayed too far from home recently. I'm starting to feel my roots tug at my heart again. It's time to return to where I belong, to those who taught me the meaning of unconditional love, to those who care for me unreservedly with no qualms.

To all dads out there: happy fathers' day!

Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Dalenaitis
Cause:stress
Symptoms:-1 Strength, -2 Charisma, sudden sparks, froglike eyes
Cure:drink four pints of beer every day before meals
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis: