girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Tuesday, June 07, 2005
10:24 pm

Mosquito fodder.


I'm swearing off all my minis for the next week or so until all my mosquito bites heal. My leg's such a sight now, with the number of bites on them! I hate mosquitoes! Ughhhh. Tropical, humid weather + damp nights = mosquito paradise. The next time I'm staying out late in the night in the open air or anywhere near plants again, I'm going to be smarter and wear jeans instead. Itchy! :(

Headed to JB yesterday for a day to shop - and oh boy did I regret it. We went to City Square, which was spectacularly dismal. Lunch was bad, the place was bad, the JB fashion sense was generally straight from hell. Add that to the fact that I only had 3 hours' worth of sleep the night before, which put me into a really cranky and tired mood...you get the idea.

Oh, and we took the bloody BUS there for the first time ever. BAD IDEA. I never knew SBS bus #170 was ever so popular, with the surging crowds heading in and out of malaysia. I don't like crowds either, but at least we managed to get seats because if I was made to stand all the way to malaysia I swear I'd kill someone.

Anyway, I told my mom that's the last time I'm trying the bus thing again. (cue mom: but we never took the bus in before, wanted to give it a try what......) The car will be fine though, thank you.

Back to scratching the bites.