girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, June 04, 2005
11:04 pm

Screeching to a halt.


1. I hate feeling out of control.

2. I need to learn how to be more cryptic.

3. I am awfully and deliberately wilful (mm, my current favourite word to describe myself) so everybody should stop wasting their time with me!
--
I remember once, you randomly scribbled on a piece of paper and showed it to me, telling me that your brain was in the same state: a big, chaotic mess. I laughed then, and thought you were so endearingly silly, but promptly forgot about it after that.

Last night, when I was wallowing in my self-inflicted misery - that vision flashed into my mind for a split second - and suddenly, I know exactly how you felt.
--
All around us the world is changing - but there're some things in the world that will never, ever change. Despite being burnt before, some of us eagerly troop back towards situations brimming with danger and uncertainty, seeking out the fire that both intrigues yet repels at the same time.

She watches the flames lick at her fingers / Shadows flickering sensuously - in and out of her vision / That roaring sound which fills her ears / A smile, a burn, a tear / She picks up the pieces of her life, and walks on.