girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Tuesday, July 05, 2005
3:42 pm

Happy birthday Serene.


Today, someone very special is turning 19! :D *throws a cake at Serene's direction*

And we will all be heading over to her house later on for a sleepover. Yay!

The problem now is whether or not I should sleep over, considering I've been getting really little quality sleep recently.

--

Finally got around to matriculating at SMU yesterday - I ran over to Evans Building at 1230pm in all my sleep-deprived, messy glory, to find out that all the hurry was in vain as all the stations were closed for lunch break and would only open at 2pm! So much for trying to make it in time for the morning matriculation run.

Met quite a number of people there too - both new and old friends - and the matriculation process took waaaaaay longer than I expected, I was practically half dead by the time we were at the last few stations.

By the way, Initial D has no plot, but I totally LOVED all the racing bits! To his credit, Jay Chou wasn't bad or anything, but he looked so stoned in the movie I couldn't really tell if he was just being himself or if he was acting really well. The love story bit was pointless, the only vaguely important female role in the show was filled by a particularly unappealing Japanese actress, Jay Chou looked terribly bored in his role...BUT I STILL LIKED THE MOVIE! Edison was eye-candy material as usual, but I have to say that Anthony Wong and the silly fat guy who proclaimed himself as "World Racing Champ" both stole the show. They were sooooooo hilarious, and the freeze bits made everything even more hilarious!

Ah, and did I mention that I had my first math tuition session on Sunday? All my friends just about choked when they heard I was giving math tuition, because if there's any subject that I truly hate and truly suck at, it'd probably be math. Fortunately for my student and amazingly for me, I CAN STILL REMEMBER MY MATHEMATICS! All is not lost yet - I felt so energized after the session because for once, I get to give the homework and torture someone else with math instead of being tortured! Mwahahahaha. Not to mention I thought I did a pretty decent job with the teaching and answering questions bits. :)

--

I feel very, very loved these days. Then again, I have probably always been very loved all this while, just that I've been taking all my blessings for granted again, as usual.

Am expecting one Fujitsu tablet PC soon, unless any of you have better notebook suggestions for me...?