girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Friday, July 01, 2005
11:15 pm

July fever.


I suddenly realised that today marks the start of the later half of the year. After bumming half of the past six months away, it is finally July, and I am finally tired of slacking around and decided to get off my (increasingly bigger) ass to go teach tuition and work temporarily to amuse myself while waiting for school to start.

Been hovering on the verge of falling ill for the past week or so - scratchy throat, lots of phlegm, the occasional headache, and a fever that plays peekaboo with me. Nothing serious though - one moment I'm sick, the next moment I'm fine. That sort of thing.

Wednesday was a crazy shopping day with serene - both of us went slightly psycho with all our purchases. We went to mango, fox, far east...and I snagged 3 tops, a necklace, a skirt, 2 pairs of flipflops...and I think that's it. Serene bought 2 skirts for casual wear (finally! I am so proud of her - she's finally seen the light, minis are the way to go, not pants and jeans!), a pair of earrings, a scarf, a top, and err...what else? I lost track. Considering that we bought soooo many items, I think we spent relatively little money, so if you average it all out...I wasn't being a spendthrift! (yes, yes, lame attempt to console myself.)

Went back to RJC just now to grab my A level certificate and school magazine - and popped by the staffroom to chat a little with the teachers. Mr Khoo is still as affable as ever, and is honestly a joy to talk to. No idea why I used to find him boring and uninteresting (and sleeping through his classes).

It is rather weird how rumours get increasingly distorted as they're passed on. Sometimes they turn out so ludicrous, there isn't really anything left to do but to to laugh mirthfully at them.

I am terrible at making decisions, by the way. Ugh.