girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, August 13, 2005
10:31 pm

Disquiet.


The past few days have been crazy - whirlwind after whirlwind of activities and sleep-deprivedness. My legs are so sore and achey now after a whole day's worth of walking around Bugis with my mom. Managed to snag a top and a skirt today - very good bargains indeed! :)

--

By the way, I discovered a really strange rumour going around about me - thanks to a certain person who seems to enjoy painting herself as a victim at my expense. I would do the same, really (yeah right), except that it is somewhat beneath my dignity to portray myself in such a pathetic fashion to the world. And of course, I have better things to do and much more efficient ways of getting another person's attention.

It seems like I've managed to get involved in a very out-of-this-world "love triangle", steal someone's guy away from her, get attached to him, and break up or "get dumped" in the span of the last few months without me knowing it! Perhaps I suffer from a split-personality syndrome or whatnot to have all this excitement in my life without my realising it? Oh please, someone recommend a psychiatrist for me to visit, I need major help. *mock horror*

I can't decide if she's doing this out of pure malice, or out of delusion. It could very well be a mixture of both, but I don't understand how it could possibly be delusion when she is very much informed about the situation all the while. I always knew she was a complicated person with her share of difficulties, but I always treated her with due respect because I trusted that she was a good friend and a nice person since we share quite a number of close friends.

Weird what some people can resort to doing at times. They must be really desperate to have to stoop down to such levels. While I was very much inflamed and upset by the whole matter when I first got wind of it, after I slept and woke up, I realised that I really shouldn't be feeling pissed as much as I should feel sad for her.

Mm. Leaves me feeling greatly puzzled.

--

I'd better haul my ass off to change now. NUS law bash, anyone?