girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, August 21, 2005
10:55 pm

Guilt.


The weight of your gaze will linger on in my memories for nights and nights to come. I had this belief that everything would turn out alright - the strange and colourful world would suddenly make sense once more, and we will dance in the pattering rain together, flighty fairies in celebration of life. But now guilt floods into my mind, dressed in various clashing colours, lacing itself with my being. The merry vision of red and gold that I once had now swells with remorse. Hues and contrasts are all amplified ten-fold, piercing my eyes and I have no choice but to raise my hand to block out all that visual static...before darkness softly sneaks upon my back to provide relief. Cool, comforting darkness, settling in quietly so I do not need to see the silent condemnation in your eyes.

While others wear their hearts on their sleeves, you wear yours in your eyes.

Yet I think it is time for me to leave those footprints in the snow behind, and wait for the sky to shed its frozen tears and cover my tracks, hiding them under layers and layers of crushed snowflakes embellished with hurt and grief so I can call the sun out to spread its lengthy fingers across the pain, melting it till it is no more.

Until then, all I can offer is the truth.