girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Tuesday, August 23, 2005
10:43 pm

How cruel.


Today was the first day of lessons and we've already been laden down with work. A group project, at that - resulting in a chaotic msn conversation spinning with words that roll off the screen so fast my head is now reeling in a valiant attempt to keep up with the discussion.

Lessons were alright - not particularly inspiring, but enough to keep me awake in a semi-dazed state (with the help of some caffeine, that is). My tablet is a bitch to carry around. So are the textbooks. :(

Cheerleading trials today were tiring, but fun in a slightly sadistic manner. I've never been made for strength-work and stunts, but flying seems to come rather naturally to me despite my height. After a year of non-exercise, I am now still thankfully lean but not too mean because I am about the furthest thing from the term "toned" ever. Strangely, I miss the feeling of that persistent ache in my sorely-underused muscles. At least it makes me feel like I've been doing something, instead of merely lazing around unproductively as usual. Muscles, mus-cles, mussels. Mm, a massage would be good now. *slow, languorous stretch*

Zhuang and sam also came by today to stake out my house in the late afternoon-evening - the former to gleefully cajole me into cooking lunch for him (looks like he's still alive and well, so no worries) and collapse into my couch after; the latter to borrow bandwidth from me while waiting for kendo trials to start because she's recently developed an unhealthy addiction to her fujitsu tablet. Watching Monster-in-law on DVD resulted in a gently snoozing dalena and a heavily asleep zhuanghui because the movie was so terribly exciting. (Yeah right.)

Sleepy now, but work beckons. Looks like it'll be a late night for me today once again.

Labels: