girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Wednesday, August 03, 2005
1:55 am

The return of the tagboard.


As many of you have probably already noticed, tag-board.com was down for a few days, hence my tagboard had mysteriously gone missing too! Replaced it with an ugly flooble chatterbox that nobody seems to like enough to bother tagging on, but HURRAY the site is back up again, so my beloved tagboard's back too!

In a relatively good mood at the moment, though I was feeling otherwise earlier on - what with the disappearance of the right side of my barely one month old permanent contact lens and calling up the optician to get it replaced to find out that he'd forgotten to update my records from my last visit, so I had to specially make a trip down to get my eyes checked AGAIN. That was followed by trooping around Robertson Quay on an empty stomach for ages and ages, looking for a particular restaurant to eat at to find out that it had run out of its specialty cold crabs by the time we found the place because it was approaching closing time by then. Grr.

But I am happy now because...well, because my tagboard's back! And because I finally Found Neverland yesterday (albeit half a year later than everyone else, but better late than never, no?) and managed to follow the Fantastic Four just earlier on. Movies are good for the soul, I say.