girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Tuesday, September 20, 2005
10:48 pm

Random spurts of insanity.


Sent xiuming off to London last Saturday morning, and yesterday night was kemmy's turn to head off to Nottingham. It's going to be strange without her around anymore - I cried a little only at the gates when I hugged her goodbye (though I thought I was quite resolute about not crying...) - still, I'm sure she'll have alot of fun there.

byebye kemmypoots!


sharon was coincidentally taking the same flight!


with my jo who's leaving this sunday :(


Sending people off makes me sad - but well, there're just two more send-offs left before I'm done with Changi for quite awhile. Jo's off to London on Sunday (sigh) and then last send-off will be for the Oxford people next Wednesday...zhuanghui, serene, rachel, sheryl, timyap, john, crystal, etc...I hope I don't cry too much. :(

I originally wanted to blog about something sad today, but somehow or another that dark cloud hovering above my head has been dispersed by many rays of sunshine, so now I'm in an inexplicably good mood despite the fact that I'm still in school at this unearthly time *point clock* with michael, clara and shan'er. We must be crazy or something, but hanging out at the LKC room today was really fun, what with weikiat's half-guitar-songs, michael and I belting out weird songs in the middle of nowhere, weiming's ironic comments (and his impressive mp3 collection!!), shan's deadpan humour, chianlin's crazy number of orders...we seriously went rather mad.

Anyhow, off to pack up and head home. My contacts are starting to dry up in my eyesockets - how horrible.