girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, September 08, 2005
8:38 pm

Sprees and such.


Don't you think this is so funny?


(courtesy of trent.blogspot.com)

Sis and I are contemplating pulling the same thing off, provided we can get our hands on the shirts, of course. See, the perks of having a sister to do silly things with! ;)

I suddenly have a lot more respect for spree organizers. I attemped to hold my first mini-spree in the past few days - spending the entire of last night coordinating orders, checking to make sure the bank transfers were successful, waiting for confirmation and dealing with the hassle of shipping/billing information while fussing around with the out of stock items. Can't even begin to imagine how the huge-sprees get organized, and how much effort has to be invested for them.

Although it was tiring (and very mind-boggling), I found it rather exhilarating in its own way. I love being in the centre of all the bustle and hustle, swimming with orders and clacking away at my calculator to make sure all the numbers tally. In a way, I've always been good at and like handling money - and it goes without saying that I'm hugely interested in shopping and the fashion industry, so I really did enjoy myself yesterday.

Too bad too much time and energy have to be dedicated to sprees though, if not I'd definitely consider holding more, and bigger sprees. :)