girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Wednesday, October 12, 2005
10:06 pm

Adrenaline rushes.


Yesterday was such a packed day - lunch with michelle, followed by an appointment with marco regarding our plural perspectives project, biz law project meeting and salsa class then dinner after that - all crammed back-to-back I hardly had any time to breathe in between. I was literally dozing off on my feet all the way home while waiting for the bus and getting home, and even fell asleep in the shower! Would have headed to bed if not for the fact that my hair was still dripping wet, and sleeping with damp hair always gives me a headache. A phonecall jolted me back to wakefulness though, following which I simply could not muster up enough sleepiness to coax myself back to bed because I was smiling too much.

So much for my term break! Why do I seem to be getting progressively busier, even in the supposed holidays? :(

Oh, but supper last night was fun. It's the first time I've ever been to siglap (I think), and the bak chor mee there is really quite tasty, not to mention the very interesting desserts served in the store next door. Lance was wearing such sexy short shorts he looked like he wasn't wearing any under his shirt at all - perhaps it's part of his (failed) attempts to seduce the store uncle and squeeze a free meal out of him, or perhaps he just wanted to show his sexy legs off to the world. :p

all hail his sexy legs!


"mango showhand": mango icecream, pudding, the fruit (yum!)


speaking of lance, he's also our new bag-carrier


I can finally understand why some people are so addicted to racing. Tzeyi brought us for a spin on the way home, complete with the screech of the tires, the crazy sensation of speeding down the roads, taking corners, and the sound of gravel clattering against the pavement in attempt to get out of the car's way...though the joyride was merely a mild version of the real races, it gave me a preview to what they were like - filled with adrenaline rushes and exhilaration marking every mile travelled, every corner smoothly taken. I vaguely remember mock-screaming half the way and laughing like a maniac the rest of the time, brimming with excitement and asking if he could make the car drift in Initial.D-style. Only after I stepped out of the car did I realise how dangerous it was, but...heck.

I do think I'm addicted to adrenaline rushes.

Sidetracking a little...

my pixie baby with her cabbage hat


with rachel at union last Friday (recognize the pouty lips in the background?)


--

This is getting a little worrisome - sometimes it feels like I'm losing myself with every step I take. My feet are wandering off by themselves, taking me towards an unseen destination that waits patiently for my arrival.