girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Wednesday, October 05, 2005
11:44 pm

Debit mini and projects.


At long last, my UOB debit mini has arrived in the post! It's so small and pretty - and just the right size to bring along for parties. :) Now, to activate the card at the UOB branch in school tomorrow.

School is becoming increasingly crazy - the project deadlines are all coming up soon at the same time! From weeks 9-11 almost everything is due, I think. At least we'd already cleared our Management Accounting presentation today, so that's a huge load off our chests (phew) for now. Next up will be Biz Law and Plural Perspectives projects to deal with...and there's also BGS to worry about. Argh. I suddenly feel majorly overworked and slightly stressed out!

The MA presentation went relatively smoothly today, I thought. We weren't exactly the most prepared people around though. Brooke and I stayed up until the unearthly hour of 330am to finish up the slides - both of us were dozing off at our screens the whole night, but I was pleasantly surprised by a phonecall that made me very happy in the midst of it all so I immediately perked up right after! Anyhow, the slides were only entirely completed this morning in school. We were actually supposed to meet at 10am this morning to polish everything up and start rehearsing, but I only woke up at 1015am, so...let's just say that by the time I reached school, we had approximately 20 minutes to mentally prepare ourselves.

Can't wait for term break next week so we can have some time off from lessons, though I somehow suspect that most of the break will be spent doing our projects. Oh well, who am I to complain - I'm lucky enough to have really fun groupmates to hang out with!

So many readings to complete, so little time. It sure doesn't help that neither the flesh nor mind are willing to start catching up on work, too.

Still - the stress, lack of sleep and absence aside - life is treating me well. :)

p/s: happy 20th birthday, edward!

Labels: