girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, October 27, 2005
7:56 pm

Missing hamster and such.


Great, my brother's hamster has gone missing because he stupidly left the cage door open! Of course, he swiftly took advantage of the situation and ran away...and now we can't find it anywhere. I hope he isn't too impossible to locate, considering that he's smaller than the size of my palm. This reminds me of the time when I lost a hamster in p3 or p4, and til now, I have yet to figure out where she ran off to.

Anyhow, I hope dusty reappears soon. Left little pools of food all around the house, hoping that the scent would lure him out of his hiding place.

--

Zouk last night was pretty fun, though I think it looked better before the renovations rather than after, but that is arguably just in my opinion. I haven't been to mambo night for so long, I'd forgotten how crazy the crowds could get. Also met andy there - what a coincidence, considering it's been months since I've seen him. Amazing that he could actually spot and recognize me. :)

--

Short photo update:

weiming, aspiring ballerina


what happens when lessons get too boring...


eileen and I pretending to fence!


indulging in some narcissism before DXO


unintentional color coordination


help, i'm getting murdered in class!


my ride to school :)


and the funky carplate