girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, October 16, 2005
5:42 pm

Termbreak's over. :(


Recounting the past few days' events...

Hard Rock Cafe's monthly salsa night on Thursday was pretty alright - danced a little here and there, but not very much as usual since I'm still a poor little beginner with no desire to embarrass herself in front of the masses. After some persuasion on my part, xiayue also decided to join us there for the open beginner's class and to dance abit. Met quite a number of people in HRC too, I must say that Singapore is honestly too small sometimes! Then there was supper at bedok (so faaaaaaar!) - tzeyi, lloyd and I (the westies) had to travel all the way there to meet jianfeng, eileen and wil (the easties). Bah, next time it's their turn to come down to bukit timah to eat with us!

--

After meeting for MA on Friday afternoon, brooke and I went funan to source for a pretty laptop slipcase for me. Sadly, there was none to be found, so I had to settle for a boring navy one - but on the bright side, it's immensely soft and huggable, so it'll be my new pillow to doze off on during class! We then trooped over to the bbq at lex's place. His house is amazing - the last time I thought I'd seen the whole place already, but I've actually only seen half! So I was introduced to his basement (with its own pooltable, foosball table, giant couches, fridge, sink, indoor jacuzzi...) as well as his very prettily decorated garden. The food was good - normal bbq food like chicken wings and sausages, then there was cheese fondue, lots of jelly - and also a crazy amount of drinks (which I didn't touch, of course).

having a go at foosball


acting the mermaid in front of his jacuzzi


lex's home-made flaming lambo


tai-tais in the making


of course, lance has the hottest legs of all


see our tees


When we all had our share of food and fun, we then ran over to his tv room to take silly pictures...and watch Pirates of the Carribean, during which I fell asleep because I was so tired. The movie was still fantastic though, and did I mention that I love johnny depp? :)

no, I really wasn't groping lex's crotch!!!


our resident vietnamese boy gets star treatment


you may score 75/10 in terms of hawtness...


but no lance, I still won't marry you :P


my favorite frisky flea again!


abused by shan'er :(


with the gracious (and sleepy) host


--

It was my first visit to Gotham Penthouse last night, thanks to jack who brought me in. We originally wanted to go to The Liquid Room (where we met justin and co), but the queue was obscenely long by the time we got there, so another day will do I guess. Gotham has a pretty good ambience though, and I especially loved the plush couches in the no-smoking zone, as well as the toilets! And there were the misty aquariums at the side, with lionfishes and something which I was told later was a squid. The music was generally good for chilling and relaxing, but I thought it was a tad too slow to dance properly to. Ah well, Ladies' Night on Wednesday nights with free flow included, so perhaps we'll troop down for another visit someday soon.

--

My hours are seriously screwed up now, with all these late nights I've been keeping. The term break has officially ended, now back to school to face all those dreaded deadlines...