girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, October 22, 2005
10:22 am

Triple spins of inspiration.


The past 4 days have been absolutely hectic - deadline after deadline rushing up headlong at me, leaving me with no space to breathe in between. After today, things will start to slow down a little bit, which is a huge relief. I'm accumulating a major sleep debt from rushing through all the work in my usual last minute fashion (sigh, I never do learn, do I?), and my comeuppance has already shown itself in the form of bad skin! My complexion hasn't been this terrible for quite awhile, it is making me feel rather dismal on a whole, but I suppose/hope it will pass soon.

Salsa at Union Square last night was rather eye-opening. Al Liquid Silver came down with Karla Palomina after Jitterbugs closed - watching them dance is seriously very inspiring - they were so awesome! Well, I guess they are famous for a reason. :)

Besides that, I also did my first double turn! Followed by my first triple turn! It probably sounds like no big deal to many of you, but just keep this poor little beginner happy by pretending it's a big deal. :P I suppose after merely 4 lessons, I didn't expect to be led to spin more than one round so I really was caught offguard - and I definitely didn't expect to succeed.

Still, I am currently a happy girl!

Labels: