girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, November 19, 2005
6:34 pm

Camera withdrawal symptoms.


I'm currently suffering from camera-withdrawal-symptoms, because my dear brother managed to somehow LOSE my digital camera during his school trip to Perth! :( So I'm really quite annoyed and sad now, and I really want to get a new one soon except that I don't know what to get. Recommendations, anyone?

Although I'm camera-less, thank goodness for camera phones! So, all is not lost. But the quality of the photos taken will obviously be somewhat lacking...at least those taken with tzeyi's spanking new N90 are good.

with weiming, brooke and alvin


MY BABY! :)


in sepia mode


the resident poseur


outside tcc


shaner's fingernail finally fell off (so gross right!!!)


--

The past week has been an extremely crazy one. Our political science (plural perspectives) written report was due, there was a management accounting test (which I incidentally think I flunked because I didn't have time/motivation to study for it), the written report for management accounting was also due, and there was also our creative thinking project to settle.

Speaking of creative thinking, our project was hilarious, to say the least. It also required a great deal of courage and thick skin (of which I possess neither!) to complete - not to mention great acting skills and tremendous will to keep a straight face. I shall refrain from elaborating further so as not to spoil the surprise for those about to watch our presentation on Monday. Still, it was a one in a lifetime experience - which I do not wish to repeat. ;)

Introducing to you my CT group members...each played their roles amazingly well - in miche's case, perhaps a little TOO well - but it's been fun!

'psycho spice': massive michelle


'mugger spice': clueless clara


film-maker and director: silly shan'er


the 'beeping' boyfriend: toot-toot tzeyi


And of course, there's me ('player spice': ditzy dalena). The lucky few in our CT class will get see the reason behind the titles on Monday.