girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, December 11, 2005
3:40 pm

Coming home.


Some of the pictures from Doreen's wedding that I've managed to get my hands on (from both Daf's and my phones) - rather blurry, but they'll suffice for the time being, until the official photos are released. :)

the happy couple!


sisters unite (do we look alike?)


that's my aunt and my mom


my very happy (and chubby) brother


Weirdly enough, I seem to be perpetually running out of time and losing track of my days now that the holidays have started. To think that I was planning to use this break as time put away for unwinding and relaxation...! The past week has been a whirl of activities that I haven't even had the time to come home properly. My mom is starting to get mildly fed up with my perpetual absence, I should think.

On the bright side, I've made many new acquisitions this week - detrimental to the wallet, but beneficial to the soul. :) There's nothing like retail therapy to cheer a girl up. Too bad there isn't enough time this holiday for me to grab a part-time job to finance my atrocious spending habits, because I can already see the hole in my wallet growing bigger and bigger, but there isn't really anything I can do about it.

Oh, and I think this picture is just too cute to not share!


Everybody's slowly drifting home from their respective places overseas for the winter break. Part of the oxforders have already made their way home on Wednesday, yet I am ashamed to say that till now, I haven't gotten around to meeting up with any of them. I really ought to be a better friend with better time management and organizational skills. :x