girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, January 14, 2006
4:45 pm

Saturday school.


Bah. Am in Democracy class now on a sunny Saturday. The things SMU does to torture its students. :(

At least today's lesson was really interesting. Riccardo screened Hotel Rwanda for us to watch - the movie that I had been trying to avoid to watch for such a long time despite hearing all the great reviews about it, because of the violent content that I'd thought I wouldn't be able to stomach. It really is a good show, though it is a tad too real for me to handle.

--

Yesterday night was weird. I was originally supposed to go to DXO to help promote Coca Cola's new limited edition bottles (the pretty ones with hearts and butterflies all over it), but there was a Chivas event so they decided to send me to Union Square instead. What an irony. Thankfully, it wasn't as boring as I was afraid it would be. After all, going to USQ twice a week means that I'd eventually get to know quite a number of people, so I had quite a decent number of ready customers and other people to entertain me when things started getting dull. Managed to sneak in a few dances here and there, although my boots were atrociously and impractically high they gave me major feetache for a good half of a night.

I wasn't slacking, really! I made the most sales. It was a "I'll buy a bottle from you if you dance with me" kind of deal, and of course, I was utterly game for it. :D

The night ended on a happy (though my feet were painful) note. I was on an unexplainable high at the end of it all despite having only 3+ hours of sleep the night before.

Oh, and I managed to snag a DXO membership as well. Whee!

Labels: ,