dalena | 25 | counting fancies
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
clearing out her wardrobe
eric & serene
desktop tower defence
go fug yourself
oh no they didn't
pink is the new blog
the butterfly tales
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Sick of/and coughing.
I'm fed up of being sick for so long. I've been ill since last Christmas, and this whole coughing business is getting to me. My throat feels like it is about to rupture, and my lungs are threatening to explode with discomfort and displeasure at being tortured for so long. I keep falling sick, then I almost get well, but before I can recover fully, another bug comes along and WHAM! I think that we're passing the bugs through and fro, really...like how I caught Michelle's flu bug during the finals last December and merrily passed it to Tzeyi before promptly recovering in time for the exams. He then passed it right back to me during Christmas, and both of us are down with this godforsaken cough still. After that, it spread to Crystal, and I got better, then it came back to me and I spread it to both my sister and Crystal once more, and I think every other person at salsa is also catching it from me this time around. If this were SARS, I would be a super-spreader I think. It doesn't help that I'm surrounded by a bevy of sick people now, too, which is really my fault since I passed the flu bug to them in the first place. Ugh.
This cough is killing me! HELP!!!
I have been sorely behind in blogging this week, so here is the week's worth of belated birthday wishes to the friends.
- Jitsy, whom I haven't seen for ages and ages and ages, officially is two decades old now. We go waaaay back, man. Hope this is a good year for you!
- Happy 20th to Weiming - the best friend one could ever had, and the nicest person I have met and possibly will ever meet in this life.
- There's also Alex Mccurdy, my favorite ex-neighbourly beanpole! May you stay happy and in love for a long, long time. :)
- Kairen turns 23, thanks for entertaining me in school when I do manage to catch you, and good luck with the band!
- Yay to Guanzhen, another one who I've also known for so long - from schoolmates in RGPS to classmates in NY to classmates in RJ - happy birthday, girl! :)
January and February really is birthday season, isn't it?