girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, February 25, 2006
3:50 am

Time-waster.


Just got back from Union - feet aching from dancing so damn much; need to wait for hair to dry before I can go sleep; this is a much better alternative to a session of deep reflection for the night that will lead to goodness-knows-where - so I shall do this long quiz thing that everybody who's bored enough to has been filling in for the past few weeks!

The idea is to randomly fill up the numbers 1-20 with the names of people that pop into your mind, then answer the questions that follow. (WITHOUT PEEKING!)

--

1. Shan'er
2. Kemmy
3. Tzeyi
4. Michelle (Teo)
5. Jared
6. Meizhen
7. Daphne
8. Weiming (Cher)
9. Lance
10. Crystal
11. Brooke
12. Eileen
13. Lisa
14. Rachel (Chow)
15. Boonseer
16. Weiming (Lim)
17. Chiewmei
18. Sheila
19. Edward
20. Xiayue

How did you first meet 13?
In primary 4 when we were still young, cute, innocent and carefree at RGPS! Oh gosh that's one whole decade ago - ugh we're growing old, Lise!

What would you do if you had never met 5?
Well, I would be a lot more bored without my dear Jared to entertain me at Union or whenever we're at salsa. Life would definitely be lacking of quite a bit of laughter and retarded fun.

What do you honestly think of 10?
Crystal is very, very, very small and cute though she tries her best to be a bitch. :P She's fun to hang out with and is an integral part of both our bimbotic trio in school and Jared's angels troupe at salsa. And she inspires big sisterly and semi-protective instincts in me, which is a first!

Would 19 and 20 go out?
Edward and Xiayue?! Er, I sure hope not...?!

Have you ever liked 9?
Have I ever liked 9? Lance?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU THINK?!?!

If number 1 dies tomorrow, what is the one thing u need the person to know?
Noooooooooooo Shan you cannot die if not I'll have nobody to bitch/whine/complain to or play solitaire showdown/mahjong/scrabble with when I'm down and bored. You're one of the best friends I can ever have, really. Love you muchly! :)

Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?
Kemmy and Brooke? I don't know, really. They're both very nice and sweet people, but, hmm. That's a tough one - but anyway it's highly improbable so let's not go there...

Who is 16 going out with?
Mr 16 is going out with Miss 15. Go check the list yourself, you bums.

Describe 7 in 3 words:
Funky, crazy, unpredictable. Yeah - that's my sister for you. Speaking of which, happy birthday jie!!

Do you think 2 is hot?
Actually, no - hot's not the word to describe her though she is very sweet and pretty in her own way. And I think she's become even glowier and prettier upon going to UK so something there must agree with her. :)

Would 1 and 17 make a good couple?
Erh......Shan and Chiew...I really...don't...think...so...I can't even picture them being a couple in the first place, no need to think about the good part.

What do you think of when you see 8?
Um. Too many things, but above all - black pepper crabs? :P

What's 20's fave colour?
That's a very good question. I've no idea. But I'll hazard a guess and say yellow because Xiayue is my yellow in my rainbow of guys!

On a scale of 1-10, how cute is 15?
Ehehehe very. 8.5 because she's cute both in looks and personality. And she's becoming even cuter because she's turning more and more bimbotic as the days pass - it stems from hanging out with us too much in school, I think.

What would you do if 4 confessed his/her undying love for you?
SHE ALREADY HAS. :) :) :)

What language does 19 speak?
English, Mandarin, err...Edward do you speak any dialects?

Who is 14 going out with?
Nobody at the moment, as far as I know. But I'm guessing that A LOT of people are interested in her, so I doubt it's a status quo thing. Take a queue number if you want to make a pass at my Rachel!

Is 19 a boy or girl?
Edward? A Boy, through and through. Damn, what a wasted question - if I'd filled it up with someone else's name (like *coughlancecough*), this would have generated a much juicier answer. Oh well, I did promise not to cheat...

Would 18 and 4 make a good couple?
Sheila and Michelle ah. Err, like, no? Next question please!

What year is 17 in?
She's turning 20 next week! First year in NUS science now.

When was the last time u talked to 12?
Last night, when she told me (TOO LATE) that we were supposed to have a FA meeting in school today.

What is 6's fave band?
No clue, actually. Um, can I guess Oasis? Oh no, Meizhen, I've known you for 10 years and I don't know what your fave band is...!!!

Does 14 have any siblings?
Yes, a younger sister, whom I've met in passing once or twice in the car when grabbing lifts from their parents.

Would you ever date 3?
Well...that's a tough one. HAHA - just kidding. That's a really dumb question because I already am dating him! <3! :)

Is 15 single?
No, sorry. SO BACK OFF, BOYS!

Have you ever taken advantage of 11 while he or she had passed out?
Noooooooooooo. I've never even seen Brooke drunk or passed out for that matter, and even if I have, I wouldn't take advantage of him, hello.

If 13 and 6 were forced to fight to the death, who would you put your money on?
Lisa vs Meizhen. Mm, interesting...I would say Meizhen because she seems more violent and vicious. *hides before she comes after me for my head for saying this*

Who will age better: 2 or 5?
Kemmy vs Jared. I'd say Kemmy. Don't ask me why though. :P

If you had to kill one person on your list, for the good of mankind, who would you kill?
Noooooooo I cannot kill any of these people! Who cares about whether killing any one of them is for the good of mankind, if it'll make me sad as hell?

--

Okay, end of the quiz (finally). Dalena over and out...and off to bed.