girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, February 12, 2006
8:08 pm

Two-zero and counting.


Because turning twenty is such a big deal - hey, the transition from one to two is really traumatizing, mmkay? - I obviously can't settle for celebrating my birthday just once this year.

Last Wednesday, the girls came over to my house for a hanging out/chilling out/catching up session. It's been a long while since we've last done this - it felt so much like the old times, and made me all warm and fuzzy inside. :)





I have been through so much with these people - most of us grew up together, from the days of RGPS then NYGH...and in jc I'm glad we all managed to stay close and in touch although all of us headed to different directions - most of us to RJC, some to HC, VJ, AC and so on. For people like Michelle, Meizhen, Lisa, Shauna, etc - our friendship is officially one decade old! Gee, that means that we've known each other for half our lives. For the other nygirls like Sam, Chiew, Sze...you girls don't mean any less to me, really. :)

This year felt a little strange without Serene and Sheila around, though. The former's stuck in Oxford, the latter, in Brown, and well...I really miss you two. I suppose I should get used to the idea that they won't be able to attend my next few birthday celebrations. It will suck to turn 21 next year without some of my closest friends around because they're all overseas! This not only refers to these two but also to you, Kemmy! And Weiming...and Zhuang...and....bah. Okay, let's get off this depressing subject already.

Good friends are hard to come by, and even harder to keep. Here's to even more years of fun and silliness together, babes!



The rest of the pictures will be up once I persuade myself to get off my lazy ass and do some uploading. Meanwhile, watch this space for more.