girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, March 11, 2006
11:39 pm

Crash and burn.


Ha - let me describe my really impressive schedule for the past two days.

Friday
7am: Got out of bed (with some difficulty)
830-1145: Democracy class
3pm: Pedicure appointment
4-530pm: LTB exam
6pm: Costume fitting
6-930pm: Dance practice
1030-2am: Salsa at Union Square
4am: Reached home, crashed out fully-clothed in pants and all on the couch because I was hoping/waiting for a call or message that never came.

Saturday
8am: Woke up because I was feeling hot and sticky - felt like a retard for falling asleep in the living room, dragged myself into the shower, bathed, then plopped into bed.
12pm: Dragged my ass out of bed
2pm: Met Crystal & Lance at Arab Street to buy cloth and shoes for the costumes.
4-530pm: Salsa On2 lesson
530-7pm: Salsa performance team training
730-830pm: Salsa Intermediate 2 lesson
1030pm: Got home feeling all shitty, stressed and tired.

I think I'm going to be very fit once all this nonsense is over. Either that or I'm just going to fall very sick in the process of it all...

For now - I'm neither very fit nor very sick, I'm just very, very tired - in more ways than one.

(It's like I'm speeding down this road that leads straight towards disaster, and no matter how hard I'm jamming down on the brakes, I just can't seem to stop.)