girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, March 23, 2006
1:41 pm

Tears in heaven.


The cremation is over, and that's that. I couldn't stop her tears from falling, neither could I ease her pain in any way. All I could do was watch, helplessly, offer a shoulder and cry along.

I think reality hit me hard in the face only when I was right smack in front of the cremation chamber, when the cold metallic glint pierced my eyes and took a direct, scathing route into my heart.

Being so busy all this while helped a lot, though. I'm so drained from rehearsals and work these days that I don't have the time or energy to mourn properly or wallow in my grief, so it's alright on my side, really.

Still, the wake and cremation are both over, and so is comms presentation. Now it's just the LKCSB opening. Tomorrow.

Ooh, I'm getting all nervous just thinking about it.

And happy 22nd birthday to Weim dear!