girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, April 06, 2006
2:40 am

Taking a tumble.


If you haven't heard the story about how I fell down the stairs on Monday, here's it:

I was at King Albert Park, grabbing a quick lunch with Tzeyi at Macdonalds, after which when we were walking down the flight of stairs that led to Cold Storage and the car park - I must have been dreaming or something - my foot slipped off the edge of one of the stairs, and down I tumbled.

I landed on my left side. The hard impact of bone against the cold stone stairs left me breathless in pain, and almost in tears. There was this little part of me that wanted to laugh at my clumsiness, yet the pain proved almost too much for me to bear at that point - I had to remain seated for quite awhile because I honestly felt like passing out. The pain made all the blood rush from my head and I was seeing grey, black and white spots dancing in my vision all that time.

All this while, Tzeyi that unsympathetic ass was laughing at me! I could see the conflicting emotions flitting across his face - concern tempered with amusement - and while he was semi-carrying me down to the carpark, trying to act all kind and boyfriendly, I could still see his smile of amusement. Bah!

The story ends fine, though. I ended up having to nurse a swollen ankle for a day or so, and now it's mostly okay enough for me to walk around instead of hobbling around in an unglamorous fashion. There's still this occasional throb of pain appearing in my ankle, that makes me wince.

Anyhow, I survived practice AND Union today - bad ankle and all - so I suppose I'm fine.

I'm such a klutz.