girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, May 18, 2006
5:38 pm

booting QM away.


Finally! The last day of my freshman year in SMU is officially, and finally, over. Bye to summer school, bye to QM - it's time for some relaxation and fun. ;)

In celebration of this joyous occasion, we declared yesterday to be boot day!



And we headed to Menotti's after our last class (attracting quite a number of stares on the way to Raffles City no less) for our very much-missed one-for-one meals. I haven't been there for ages - in fact, not once since the end of the last semester.



After trooping around in my 3.5-inches-high-heeled-boot for the entire day, my poor feet were crying for release by evening. :(

Michelle, Crystal & I decided to crash the boys' B2 lesson under Tzeyi though! So, my feet were relieved of half an inch's worth of height when I changed into my dance heels instead. B2 was followed by I2, which Luv & I attended as well to fill up the numbers for the girls since there was an overwhelming number of guys in that lesson, how strange.

After that, off to Union we went for a night of insane dancing. Can you imagine how my poor feet were feeling by the end of the night?!

ADS performed the choreography for LA congress at Union last night too - Jared was great! He's come a very long way since I first got to know him (when I first started salsa), his marked and rapid improvement really scares me at times, when I compare him to the dorky boy that I first met at DXO for the Singapore Salsa Open last year.



Yes well, but Jared - you need new clothes before you fly off to LA. Better go shopping soon!