girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, May 25, 2006
11:24 pm

the kitty said meow.


This week hasn't been too good a week - in more than one way. Although I haven't been directly affected in the chain of (unfortunate) events that unfolded, one after another, it is nevertheless disheartening to see the ones you love and care about all down and out. It leaves me feeling so helpless - the overwhelming urge to reach out and help, but somehow unable to break through the barrier separating us. Strangely enough, it's made me feel very distant from everybody else, somehow.

As for today, a conversation that started off innocently enough took a dangerous turn, and led to a hidden road that had remained safely hidden in the shadows in the recent years -

I miss my Murrie. I miss her liquid green eyes, her innocent gaze, and the comforting sound of her purr. I miss the way she would wind herself around my legs by way of greeting after a long, tiring day at school. I miss the way she would pounce onto my lap and snuggle up for a stroking and patting session. I even miss the way she would ignore us, or hiss at us before stalking off when she was feeling particularly foul-tempered.

Perhaps it's because I was previously too used to having her around - after all, I practically grew up with her. From the time I was 7 to 17, this cat was a constant presence in my life - and ten years is a long, long time.



She's been almost gone for 3 years, yet the mere thought of her still has the power to reduce me into a puddle of tears. Some things just don't change, do they?

Labels: