girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, May 13, 2006
10:01 pm

yay for new dance heels.


Bought 3 pairs of new dance heels to salsa in yesterday, yay!

So, in addition to my original pair of (very worn in but comfortable) silver heels, I have a pair of glittery ones in gun-metal grey. a pair of black velvet ones with crystal studs, and a flesh-colored pair (for performances) with a silver buckle in the middle. I especially like the gunmetal grey ones, because it's so glittery and dramatic, it makes me happy just looking at it. :D

I'd take pictures of them all, but I left them in Tzeyi's car, whoops.

--

Salsa heels aside, I've finally gotten around (vaguely) updating my sadly neglected photo gallery. There's still a long way to go before I can finish uploading all the photos that I'm supposed to be uploading, though. No time at the moment, what with all the dancing and summer school breathing down my neck. That's one of the consequences of being overly trigger happy - you take photos faster than you know what to do with them, and you'll never finish uploading everything ever. Still, it's a start! (not to mention loads of fun)

--

Alright, enough digression. Back to puzzling over our QM project now!

Labels: