dalena | 25 | counting fancies
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
clearing out her wardrobe
eric & serene
desktop tower defence
go fug yourself
oh no they didn't
pink is the new blog
the butterfly tales
Sunday, May 14, 2006
yay for today - part II.
Today has been a weirdly good day despite the following:
* waking up feeling like crap with immensely tired legs
* the cancellation/postponement of my seafood dinner at Jumbo! (sob)
* QM project, zzz.
It could be because, well...
* my new pretty heels - the lingering effects of yesterday's purchases
* the pig had a bath and hence, smells good now
* MOCHI! SIX BOXES OF THEM :D
* QM project is shaping up well
* my pretty charm bracelet and tinkerbell earring arrived in the post!
And of course...because I suddenly feel very loved. <3
The boyfriend's been very sweet - new heels for me yesterday, and a surprise of six boxes of lychee and peach flavored mochi tonight, when I was just sitting around feeling miserable with Shan online because of our QM project. Yay. :)
Ah, and I promised pictures of the heels, didn't I?
Gunmetal glitter, flesh-colored satin, black rhinestoned velvet.
I'm now a proud owner of 4 pairs of dance heels (and still counting!!) - look at my poor silver heels and see what 7 months of crazy salsa has done to it. :(
Pixie taking a bath - she hates her baths!
Once again, back to our (formerly) impossible QM project and/or entertaining Tzeyi before he falls asleep on the couch!