girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Friday, June 02, 2006
1:37 am

byebye VS2.


My beloved phone got run over by a car yesterday - it's a very annoying story which depresses me to recount, so let's not go into too much details. The gist of it all is that my phone dropped out of my pocket or from my lap when I got out of the car at home, and I didn't notice its absence till awhile later, following which, somebody returned it to the security guard. By this time, it was already irreparably scratched and the LCD screen, horribly cracked. So nothing - yes, nothing - can be retrieved from my poor pink phone. No contacts, no messages - nothing.

Unfortunately, my contract with M1 has yet to reach 21 months until December, and my mom's line only hits 21 months in September, so this poses as a problem in my attempts to purchase a new phone. :( Am using my old 6610i (which isn't being very cooperative either in recognizing numbers) for now to ensure that I'm still contactable.

Any kind soul out there whose contract with whatever phone company (preferably m1, actually - but I'm desperate!) has already exceeded 21 months, or is going to reach 21 months very soon? Can I borrow your account and purchase my phone first? Of course, I'll keep either my mom's or my account free after the contract expires so that you can purchase a new phone later in the year.

Do let me know if you can do me this favor - call/sms me if you have my number, if not, I can be reached via MSN/email at fluffled@hotmail.com. I'll appreciate it A LOT!

Oh, and friends out there - please sms me with your names so that I can slowly re-add you to my contact list. Sigh.