girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, July 13, 2006
6:16 pm

hot zoukettes!


Last night was insane - dropped by Butter Factory for Rehan's party (which was strangely empty though it had good music), got bored of the (lack of a) crowd, so went off for by a round of Zouking with the babes.

Truth is, we were only at Zouk for all of 5 minutes. Most of the dancing and mingling was done at Phuture, on the horrendously packed dancefloor with sweaty, gyrating bodies surrounding us on every side. I got stepped on (my poor toes) and pushed around (poor me) so many times the whole night, and there were so many disgusting slimy guys around us trying to cop a feel or hoping to get lucky - I gave up and started elbowing the really annoying ones that kept coming too close and those that were unable to take a hint. Strangely enough, despite all that, we had fun anyway. :)

It was like a mini reunion-gathering sort of thing there at Zouk too, met so many people (new as well as old friends) I kind of lost track after awhile - Alex (Mccurdy the dancing machine), Wingyee (don't be too upset about that, babe), Shuwen and her cousin Anna, Kailyn (who fainted for awhile, omg!), Terence, Mark (who looks so different now I had a faux-pas moment of going "Hi! I'm Dalena, and you are...? - I couldn't recognize him!!), Shirley, Clarence, Sijie, Tracy, Carissa, Marcus, Rain, Siewping, all the NUS law people, random SMU people, and so on.

And, well, I finally got a chance to wear my uber short skirt!

Alright, I know everybody only wants to look at pictures of hot girls, so well, shan't talk so much anymore, and just let the pictures do the speaking. :P





Lots of love to Michelle, Rachel, Boons and Kemmy - the girls who watched my back and tried to cheer me up the whole of last night. <3!