girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Thursday, July 06, 2006
7:56 pm

world cup frenzy.


Eeesh. I'm dead tired from all the late nights that I've been keeping, thanks to the strange phenomenon that hits the globe once every 4 years, otherwise known as the World Cup Fever.

Since I have nothing particularly interesting to blog about, let me now proceed to bore everybody with a running commentary of my past few days. :D

Monday was a late night for me because we had a dinner, followed by supper thing to send Crystal off for her 2-week vacation at San Diego. That lucky girl! By the time Tzeyi was done with sending Lance and Crystal home (in the land of the far, far east), it was already in the wee hours of the morning, so I stayed over at his house. Then, I proceeded to have a night of rather fitful sleep because the poor boyfriend was down with a bad throat, and couldn't stop coughing!

Then, Tuesday - styling class, followed by dance practice, Union, then supper. Look at Jared the playboy, all smug and happy that he has the company of two hawt girls in Clarence's backseat! :P



Post-supper: Michelle went home because she was feeling iffy and tired, while Clarence, Trudy and I crashed Jared's house for a night of mahjong and soccer. I lost a hell lot to them because 1. I'm a lousy mahjong player, 2. I'm really rusty since I haven't played for ages, 3. I was the only one who was interested in the Germany-Italy semifinals, 4. I can't multitask for nuts. Hah.

Sadly, Germany lost. Boo.

Ah, and Jared's dad sent me home the following morning because I was too sleepy for breakfast. How embarrassing, but I really was too tired to drag myself off the couch to take the bus home! AND I missed my appointment with Jason because I, um, kind of overslept and forgot about it. Oh well.

Come Wednesday, I got my hair cut, which left my head feeling strangely light (yes, even lighter than usual) since my hairstylist happily snipped off 3 inches or so! No more dead and dry hair ends, yay - but I miss my hair. It feels and looks weirdly short now... :(

After that, ran over to Union (again) to dance a little - a little only, because there wasn't really anybody there. Such a sad Wednesday crowd. After that, had supper at Newton for the third consecutive night, then headed to Jared's house (again) with Shan to watch the Portugal-France match this time. Messed around with his piano for abit before the match started - that boy plays pretty impressively, really!

Anyhow, was so tired, the match was rather boring, and Tzeyi was leaving the area so we left during half-time. I didn't think it would be very nice to get a lift back home from Jared's dad again, too. At least I caught the penalty - the only goal scored in the entire match, so I suppose I didn't miss very much in the second half.

But yay, France won, although I wasn't supporting either team in this match - rather, I was supporting individuals. Cristiano Ronaldo (because he's soooo hot!) and Zidane (because he's soooo pro!), and yes, you get the picture.

Thanks Jared for letting me crash your house for soccer on both nights! :) Much love to you.

--

Tonight - should I go to Hard Rock Cafe or not? Mmph.