girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Saturday, August 19, 2006
3:22 am

nooooo, don't let the holidays end.


It just occurred to me that the last day of the summer holidays has just passed! Soon, school will be starting again and I'll be spending 70% of my time in that cold, glassy, green building we call SMU once more. What a depressing thought.

On one hand, I'm dreading the start of school and lessons because it means my life has to return to the boring, set routine dictated by the timetable. Yet I'm looking forward to it in a very strange fashion, because, well...as warped as this sounds, I'll finally have time to do other things!

This summer hasn't been much of a break for me, really. The last two weeks have been particularly insane for me. Meeting up with friends, friends, more friends, juggling people and trying to stick by my lopsided schedule, there's also work to contend with, salsa (which has been sorely neglected of late), dance practice (ahem), falling sick, sorting out things, reorganizing my room (only 20% through with it so far)...I wanted so badly to just go missing on everybody to give myself some me time, so that I could just take a real break from everything and everyone.

That wasn't possible though, so here I am - exhausted beyond belief, but happy all the same. :P