girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Friday, September 29, 2006
11:40 am

sun, sand, sea.


Rejoice, for my crazy test week is over!

Now, for some reallyreallyreally outdated photos...from back in the summer holidays when we still had time to go to Sentosa to soak up some lovin' from the sun and get our photos taken!





We look like we're posing for a NewUrbanMale advertisement, don't we? Well, that wasn't all that far from the truth, really - the clothes for the day were all NUM-sponsored, afterall.

What can I say? Photoshoots are uber fun! The four of us - ABCD (AlexBenCrystalDalena) - merrily braved the scorching sun and curious stares that followed us wherever we went. I think I actually got a tan after the whole thing, but it's faded off by now. Time to start going out into the sun to attempt getting the much-desired bronze-goddess tan I had been coveting the whole of summer - or not, come to think of it, since it's already fall and the weather has been incessantly gloomy/cloudy/rainy. Ah well, maybe next year.

Some behind the scenes photos, courtesy of Ben's (non-pro) camera. :P




In hindsight, I think we all looked vaguely crazy that day. Especially me. In majority of the photos I'm actually laughing so hard that you can't see my eyes, and I look somewhat insane and/or just very deliriously happy. The things the sun does to you! Or rather, to me!

And one last photo - in obligatory-photowhoring-parting shot style.



Alex's handphone camera is really quite amazing, just look at how clear this photo turned out. So, well, if you want a camera-phone that takes decent photos, do consider Sony Ericsson.

Someone should really pay me for writing this entry. I've effectively endorsed NUM, Sentosa and Sony Ericsson all at a go. Heh!

Labels: