girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Wednesday, November 29, 2006
11:36 pm

financial misery.


Today's Finance paper can be summed up with one word: KILLER.

It was a crazy combination - being unprepared and sleep deprived, add in my incompetence at numbers and financial concept, and you get a very sad girl who realized that after counting all the questions that she could vaguely do, she still has yet to hit the passing mark.

Whoever who said that MCQs were easy ought to be shot.

Sociology paper tomorrow at 9am but I have yet to start preparing for it, because I came home and plopped right smack asleep on my mother's bed until 10pm. I blame the Finance paper for traumatizing and exhausting me so badly.

Anyhow, in typical exam-time-fashion when I start doing everything (like pack my room, online shop, look through photos, make photo collages...*cough*) except for what I'm supposed to be doing (read: studying), I found some pictures from Vivace earlier this semester. From back in the days when things were still more sane, and we actually had proper air to breathe, and time that we dare to call leisure time, instead of being perpetually buried under the newly discovered mountain of homework and projects that has arisen out of nowhere at Bras Basah.



On a happier note, after tomorrow I will be (relatively) free, and after Saturday, it'll be TIME TO PARTY. I can't wait.

Labels: