girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, November 19, 2006
2:48 pm

must be birthday season.


It was a perfect Friday - I must have rolled off the right side of the bed! Lounged around the entire day, feeling all nice, warm, snuggly and lazy while pretending to get some work done while sitting in front of the computer screen watching Bleach. (Yes, I skipped the MPW movie to "do work at home" but shhh!) I think I can now understand why Shaun was so hopelessly addicted to the anime back then - it was always "brb, watching bleach" over and over again. Still, until all the exams are over...I. Must. Resist. Temptation.

As it was Aaron's birthday earlier in the week, a bunch of us ran over to Ian Kwok's place for dinner, games, icecream, pool and movies as some sort of belated-Aaron-growing-old-celebration, and also to mark the last official day of term. Well, this time I was only two hours late *angelic look* AND I wasn't the latest for once! Alex reached shortly after I did, and Phebs came only after we left. I like Ian's house though - it's pretty, with interesting little lamps and lights all over the house, and a very indie-looking toilet.



Happy (belated) birthday, Aaron!

The icecream was fantastic, I love the apple pie flavor! Aaron had the cutest cake ever, courtesy of Island Creamery - icecream, loaded with rainbow sprinkles and lots of yummy gummies. It's the most colorful birthday cake I've ever seen, really! Stole pictures from the cake off Boons, and since I've already done that, let me steal her words too: "Thank you daddy, mummy and maria kwok!" :)



After dinner, we attempted to watch Napoleon Dynamite but the stupid dvd kept hanging at some points, so we just gave up after awhile. Michelle, Crystal and I ended up skipping dance practice because we were too full and comfortable on the basement couches and didn't want to move, but we later rushed out to Union in time to catch the end of Gupson's birthday dance! Thank goodness. Talk about in the nick of time. After that it was yet another really cute birthday cake (perky butt and red thong, anyone?), followed by lots and lots of dancing. Oh, and there was my creamy white cupcake topped with a pretty red ribbon from Chiew too! (Thanks darling.)

See? My Friday was practically perfect! I woke up happy, spent the whole day happy, and went to sleep happy! :)

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with even more pictures - credits to Lanceyyy.