girl

dalena | 25 | counting fancies
fmps/rgps/nygh/rjc/smu (biz)
a dancer with mosaic
working at the learning lab
4th feb 1986
dalena@gmail.com
clearing out her wardrobe


wordplay

adeline
amanda
amelia
beatrice
boons
chiew
colin
cordelia
daphne
eileen
eric & serene
felicia
gillian
haihan
jamie
jayne
jianfu
jill
joanne claire
marc
mark
miche
qiqi
sam
sheila
shuwen
sze
weiming
winnie heng
winnie png
yaxin
yvonne

destinations

desktop tower defence
dollmaker
gssq
go fug yourself
hollyjean
kenny sia
mr brown
oh no they didn't
orisinal
photohunt
pink is the new blog
postsecret
the butterfly tales
the superficial
tomorrow.sg
xiaxue

history



tagboard

credits

layout: detonatedlove♥
pictures: ohhspontaneityy
stocks: _excentric_
hits:


Sunday, December 10, 2006
11:18 am

dancing at gupson's.


For the uninformed, I've recently (temporarily) adopted Moses' netherland dwarf rabbit because he doesn't want it anymore. It's been at my house for almost a full week already, and it seems to be adapting pretty well so far. Spent a good few hours scrubbing away at its cage yesterday because it's in such a state of neglect that there are actually MUSHROOMS sprouting out! At last count, there were five mushroom/toadstool things growing in its cage, and that was the last straw - time for a total overhaul! I've never spent such a long time washing ANYTHING in my life really, the bunny better appreciate this! Ended up with a major backache after that, but hell, it was worth seeing how (almost sparkling) clean the cage was after those gruelling hours of wash and work.

Will post pictures of the bunny and its personal mushroom farm up soon once I steal the pictures over from my sister. It's really cute - the bunny, not the mushrooms - all black and brownish and furry with the smallest cutest ears. Its name is Killua (a combination of Killer and Kahlua, courtesy of Moses and Mel trying to compromise on the names they wanted) - but so far all I've been calling it is BUNNY! Thinking of renaming it, but nothing has struck my fancy, so Bunny it will remain for the time being. I'm not even sure if I'll be keeping it for good - if anybody is interested in adopting an extremely fuzzy and adorable one-year-old dwarf rabbit, do let me know.

Post-scrubbing frenzy, was a mad rush to prepare for Gupson's housewarming party. The theme was dancers from the '80s and white accessories, think offshoulder tops, leg warmers, tights and flashdance. Yes, that era. Not that very many people came dressed for it, but still, it was all good fun though I had all of twenty minutes to magically conjure up a costume and dig out the accessories AND pack up all the drippy mess and containers I left lying around after washing the cage. Amazingly, I did it all in time and even managed to go down early to wait for Andy to come pick me up - no mean feat for me, oh, wouldn't Tzeyi be so proud of me!

Meanwhile, my skin has started to recover from its stressful ordeal in SMU, reverting back to its normal state - so it's bye bye, breakouts, and hello, good skin! Finally.



Gupson's party was pretty fun all in all - a cozy affair with excellent salsa tracks playing the whole night. Oh, and lots of drinks too! I am absolutely addicted to the sparkling sake that Hsiao Ching brought. Mmm.




At about 2am, the remaining people (Luv, Tzeming, Gloria, Jerinne, etc) decided to head over to ZoukOut. Miche and I were extremely, extremely tempted to go as well, but at the end of it all, we decided to be good little girls and go home instead.

Getting to Gupson's and back was sort of tricky since the place was really ulu and deserted and full of Indian men standing around leering at all the girls, so it was rather creepy. Thank goodness for Andy and his new car - it always helps to have an extra (willing) friend who drives living nearby, it ups the convenience factor and reduces the dependency on any one person for lifts by a lot. :D

Labels: ,